Friday 12 April 2013

enigmatic puzzle - Assassinate Shakespeare!


Factoid: The noun "assassination" first appeared in print in Shakespeare's Macbeth.


However, forget that. The puzzle is to reproduce the following ngram.


enter image description here


The correct answer will be a link to the Google ngram website. On following the link, the above graph will be reproduced exactly. Of course I have edited my version of the image to conceal the search term I used. On following your link, the text-box will be shown filled in, thus creating the graph. All other parameters are shown exactly as I submitted them.


Detail



enter image description here




Answer




Got it:



Kill Bill



I'm not sure much explanation is needed.



Just look at the title



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...