Thursday 4 April 2013

rebus - Anime guess Riddle #6



Like in my fifth part, I'm searching for the name of an anime. There is no knowledge about this anime needed to solve it, but it helps! I hope you have fun :)
This time I made a rebus riddle:
the riddle



Answer



I'm thinking the answer is



Sword Art Online

"abc combinations" are words so "S + word" = "Sword"
The thing in the top corner is a paint palette for "Art"
And the entire thing is balancing ON a LINE (of rope) for "Online"




I may be wrong about how I reached the second word, but I still think the answer's correct. Relatively simple, but I prefer this one over your others so far as it feels more puzzley. Keep up the good work! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...