Saturday 23 August 2014

word - Teapot Riddle no.9


Rules for Teapot Riddle no.9:


I have one word which has several (2 or more) meanings.
Each of the meanings is a teapot (first, second ...)
You try to figure out the word with my Hints.





  • First Hint:
    My first teapot can be produced easily, but evaluated hardly
    My second teapot can be produced hardly, but evaluated easily




  • Second Hint:
    My first teapot is historically interesting
    My second teapot is also historically interesting, but of minor value





  • Third Hint:
    My first teapot is various
    My second teapot is really various, like ... WOW*




  • Final Hint:
    My first teapot is touchable
    My second teapot is not touchable but beatable





Good luck and have fun :)
Last riddle



Answer



I think the word is



RECORD.



First meaning is




record as in recorded document.



second meaning is



record as in extreme performance.



My first teapot can be produced easily, but evaluated hardly
My second teapot can be produced hardly, but evaluated easily



It's easy to record something, but then a list of records can be hard to evaluate. It's hard to make a new world record, but easy to evaluate because it just needs to be better than the last one.




My first teapot is historical interesting
My second teapot is also historical interesting, but of minor value



A written record of some fact may be very historically interesting. A new world record is interesting only up until it's beaten.



My first teapot is various
*My second teapot is really various, like ... WOW**



Information can be recorded in various ways. World records also vary a lot, and can be amazing.




My first teapot is touchable
My second teapot is not touchable but beatable



You can touch a record on a piece of paper, and you can beat a world record.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...