Thursday 23 May 2019

education - What's the standard "roadmap" to learning quantum physics?



I'm really interested in quantum physics and would like to learn more. However, I don't know where to start and in what order I should learn things. So, ideally I'm looking for some sort of roadmap of what to learn. What physics topics do I need to know to start learning about quantum mechanics? (In addition to the mathematical topics mentioned at What is the math knowledge necessary for starting Quantum Mechanics?)


My current knowledge is mostly popular science stuff, like tv shows on Discovery Science and National Geographic Channel. So I have a basic understanding of some basic principals. There's also a recent lecture from Brian Cox that I have watched which gave a bit more in-depth information.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...