Friday 31 May 2019

homework and exercises - How much work is done when pushing against a brick wall?



So this is one of the questions on my physics assessment and I would like to know how to calculate how much work is done when pushing against a brick wall.


My teacher has told me the calculation is: weight(kg)x10 (this gives me the force)x distance.



But what is the weight of and the distance of? As when you push against a brick wall the wall doesn't move and you can stop yourself from moving.


Please answer as soon as possible, also I'm kind of younger so could you explain clearly(sorry)


Emsee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...