Thursday 2 October 2014

word - Worlds. My first ever riddle



I say plenty but never with sound;
Free to say anything, yet always bound.


I like to be kindled but never kindling.
I'm always turned yet the same way round.


Born from a tree, but not in the ground,

Small, yet inside whole worlds are found.



It's the first time I've written a riddle. I worry that it's too easy, but then riddles are much more obvious if you know the answer. Really I've no idea of how easy or hard it is, but hopefully it gives a few moments of entertainment nevertheless.



Answer



I say plenty but never with sound;



Printed or written text says a lot about the topic



Free to say anything, yet always bound.




A book is always bound and the author can write anything he/she wishes



I like to be kindled but never kindling.



A book can be stored in a softcopy format on e-bookreader device such as "Kindle", Book will not like if you put it on fire but it desires your care, you must handle it carefully



I'm always turned yet the same way round.



we turn the pages of a book one by one direction




Born from a tree, but not in the ground, Small, yet inside whole worlds are found.



Paper is made from tree



Answer:



I am a Book



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...