Wednesday 28 October 2015

homework and exercises - Non-zero components of the Riemann tensor of the Schwarzschild metric?


Anyone can tell me which are the non zero components of the Riemann tensor of the Schwarzschild metric? I'm searching for this components about 2 weeks, and I've found a few sites, but the problem is that each one of them show differents components, in number and form. I´ve calculated a few components but I don't know if they are correct. I'm using the form of the metric:


$$ds^2 = (1-2m/r)dt^2 + (1-2m/r)^{-1} dr^2 + r^2 d\theta^2 + r^2\sin^2\theta \, d\phi^2$$




No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...