Tuesday 17 November 2015

riddle - Four Directions #4 - Where and what am I?


To the North a dusty foot philosopher was born
To the South as you go, the colder the weather

To the West is a brown leaf - wait is that a horn?
To the East is a place to get back together

I'm with a group of fellow ghosts hanging out at the park. Where and what am I?

Four Directions #1
Four Directions #2
Four Directions #3



Answer



Standing on the shoulders of giants @deep thought, @El-Guest, and @GarethMcCaughan, the final answer is:



I am a lemur and I'm quite literally at Lemurs' Park on Madagascar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...