Wednesday 25 November 2015

riddle - I am big and small?


Find the answer :



  • My first is in my third

  • My second used to walk fast


  • My third is you + me


Who am I?



Answer



Are you:



Uranus?



Starting with the last clue first...


My third is you + me




You + me = us



My first is in my third



"U" is in "us"



My second used to walk fast



Ran, past tense (used to) of run (walk fast)




Put it all together:



U ran us



The title: "I am big and small?"



The planet Uranus is obviously very big. It is has the fourth-largest planetary mass in our solar system and is termed an ice giant. But as the seventh planet from the sun it is very far away and so appears very small to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...