Friday 2 September 2016

story - The mysterious email reply


(Previous part here)


Having worked out the threat in the previous email I chose to take whoever 'they' are's rage. I deleted the email and decided to write a reply...


Ok, I think its about time you knew who is threatening me. I purposely blocked out the sender's email address in the last part because I didn't want you to know who it was from. But I think I'm going to have to spill the beans:


The email was sent from...


I cant do it, sorry! It brings back too may painful memories. I know, I'll encode the email address and if you manage to work it out I'll tell you about them and my connections in the third part.




ttuqn-fkvzs@uscsnis.wq.jm



That might be a bit hard...


I'll encode the email I sent back and add that...



P fqn’z gsbszs av twwqjnz oswtjes vqj ktcs zkustzsnsg as. P mnqf fkq vqj tus Ttuqn tng P mnqf fktz vqj gq. P ktcs aqus pnhquatzpqn toqjz vqj tng vqju wqbbstijse zktn vqj zkpnm. Ph P fte zq atms qns eparbs rkqns wtbb pncqbcpni zks etas zkuss njaosue, zksn vqj fqjbg os oskpng otue.

Ph P gsbszs av twwqjnz zktz fpbb tbbqf vqj tng vqju “hupsnge” zq ktcs huss twwsee zq zks eztwm fsoepzs. P’a nqz iqpni zq bsz zktz ktrrsn…



When you've worked this out I'll tell you about them in the next part.


Hint:




Look down, you know your ABC right?




Answer



Here's the message:



I WON’T DELETE MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOU HAVE THREATENED ME. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AARON AND I KNOW WHAT YOU DO. I HAVE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR COLLEAGUES THAN YOU THINK. IF I WAS TO MAKE ONE SIMPLE PHONE CALL INVOLVING THE SAME THREE NUMBERS, THEN YOU WOULD BE BEHIND BARS. IF I DELETE MY ACCOUNT THAT WILL ALLOW YOU AND YOUR “FRIENDS” TO HAVE FREE ACCESS TO THE STACK WEBSITE. I’M NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN…



And here's the cypher block:




a:M, b:L,c:V, e:S, f:W, g:D, h:F, i:G, j:U, k:H, m:K, o:B, p:I, q:O, r:P, s:E, t:A, u:R, v:Y, w:C, z:T



Really fun one!


Edit - forgot the email:



AARON-WHYTE@REVENGE.CO.UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...