Wednesday 17 February 2016

visual - An Ailing Assassin


Since moving to the countryside, I've taken up a side job as an assassin. While camping out with a doctor, they told me that I had contracted an illness. However, since I didn't take any money with me, they handed me this puzzle instead:


I'm all charged up for this puzzle to be solved


They told me, "Solve the nonogram, and you'll know where you're ill!"




Can you identify where I'm ill?



This puzzle can be solved without guessing. Note that cells filled with different colours do not necessarily need to have a gap between them. Clued colors are indicated by the background color of the text.



Answer



From Somebody's completed nonogram grid, we can see



an $ X_2^{-}, $ which could represent an ion, underneath what appears to be a tent.



Therefore,




the rebus can be interpreted as "in tent, ion," or intention. And this answers the question because an assassin would definitely have ill intentions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...