Saturday 30 January 2016

cipher - Hidden message #2


One day I was going to a temple. On the path I met an old person who was giving cards to everyone. On card there is a strange message written.


Will you help me to read the message?



enter image description here



Hint




Hidden message #1




Answer



This is a very partial answer. I used brute force to get this. Just hope it’s correct.




I think the answer is



Nice to meet you




When you decipher the pigpen, you get



RMGIUQQIIXULR



Then you do rot-22 (equivalent to taking each letter four letters back) and get



NICEQMMEETQHN



I used rot-3 on QM (basically taking each letter in UQ one letter back) to get




TP



And rot-7 on QHN (that’s the same as taking each letter in ULR three letters ahead) to get



XOU



Did a little change (P to O & X to Y) to give me



Nice to meet you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...