Monday 1 September 2014

riddle - See me once, See me twice #8



See me once, I like riddles so don't be a buzzkill
See me twice, tell everyone because I'm really ill




First hint:



See me once, when hit I do a spiral
See me twice, when hip I do go viral



I am prepared to give out more hints if needed. Good luck!


Here are the previous riddles in this series (the solutions there have nothing to do with this one, only the process of getting there).
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7



Answer



I think the solution was hidden in plain sight... ;)




Me



See me once, I like riddles so don't be a buzzkill



As previous answers have stated, that's Cashbee, the OP - AKA "Me"



See me twice, tell everyone because I'm really ill \ See me twice, when hip I do go viral



That would be a Meme, which you send everyone and it goes viral (aka "ill").




See me once, See me twice



This whole solution was right there in the title :)



See me once, when hit I do a spiral


...That's the only part I haven't really figured out yet. But here's a possibility:



M.E. is short for Main Engine on space shuttles, and when it's damaged I guess it could send them into a spin?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...