Saturday 2 July 2016

word - Teapot Riddle no.43


Teapot Riddle no.43
Rules
I have one word which has several (2 or more) meanings
Each of the meanings is a teapot (first, second ...)
Try to figure out the word with my hints.


today less hints than usual
First Hint:



My first teapot is elemental to survive

My second teapot isn't elemental to survive
My third teapot helps to survive
My fourth teapot helps the third teapot



Second and last Hint:



My first teapot is a basic market principle
My second teapot is a basic presentation principle
My third teapot is a general principle
My fourth teapot comes from the principal




Good luck and have fun :)
last riddle
and probz to Shahriar Mahmud Sajid for making it



Answer



I believe you are:



ORDER



My first teapot is elemental to survive / is a basic market principle




To place an order as you would order food. You can't survive without food. Likewise ordering stock is essential for any kind of sales or marketing.



My second teapot isn't elemental to survive / is a basic presentation principle



You would present things in order but this is not necessarily essential to survival.



My third teapot helps to survive / is a general principle



The state of order (as opposed to chaos) helps survival.




My fourth teapot helps the third teapot / comes from the principal



A command from an authority (such as a school principal) helps create a state of order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...