Saturday 8 November 2014

riddle - I consist of three things. What am I?



I am made up of 3 things,


of which 2 things are same.


I have a total of 10 something inside me.


If you see me properly, I am a palindrome.



What am I?



Answer



Possibly you are




Water



I am made up of 3 things, of which 2 things are same.



You are made of 2 atoms of Hydrogen and 1 atom of Oxygen



I have total of 10 something inside me.



A water molecule has 10 protons (8 from oxygen and 2 from hydrogen).




If you see me properly, I am a palindrome..



Written chemically as $$ H - O - H$$ which is similar backwards even if the water molecule has a V-shape.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...