Friday 9 January 2015

riddle - You may know me - Who am I?



Though I am just a man,
You may be quite a fan.
You may think I cannot die,
You may have seen my taxi fly.


Later I saved everyone,
I'll make you cry, even the sun.
Then suddenly I was dead,
Don't let that get to your head.


I took some time, went back and forth,
Found great strength, and great worth.

Thought I could settle down,
That didn't work, just made me frown.


I have many well known friends,
They think we can be thrown away, in the end.
Figure now who I may be,
And where you often see me.



Answer



The answer is:



Bruce Willis

Though I am just a man, You may be quite a fan. You may think I cannot die, [Die Hard] You may have seen my taxi fly. [The Fifth Element]

Later I saved everyone, I'll make you cry, even the sun. [Tears of the Sun] Then suddenly I was dead, [The Sixth Sense] Don't let that get to your head.

I took some time, went back and forth, [Looper] Found great strength, and great worth. Thought I could settle down, [RED] That didn't work, just made me frown.

I have many well known friends, They think we can be thrown away, in the end. [The Expendables] Figure now who I may be, And where you often see me.




Thank you for all the remarks that suggested improvements/corrections. Much obliged. Also. Nicely crafted puzzle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...