Saturday 11 June 2016

riddle - So Popular, What am I?


Pursued by many, hated by few,
It's amazing how much I can do.

Creation, enlargement, or despise,
Tell me now where you keep your eyes.
Life or death, on different fronts,
I am the goal of many hunts.
All may have, and all seem to want,
But in different ways, now don't flaunt.
I may be the beginning, or maybe the end,
So riddle out what I am my friend.


Hint 1:




Some of my previous riddles were interpreted on a "naughtier" side, so I decided to go with that idea and make this one more on that side.




Answer



You are



breasts



Pursued by many, hated by few,



Men usually love breasts. Even many women like having them, although a few may not.




It's amazing how much I can do.



That's why they're called "weapons of mass distraction".



Creation, enlargement, or despise,



Creation = create lust in men, or create milk. Enlargement = implants. Despise = breast reduction surgery.



Tell me now where you keep your eyes.




Many men stare at them.



Life or death, on different fronts,



Breasts feed (and therefore help give life to) babies. Breast cancer can cause death (credit to Sabre for that).



I am the goal of many hunts.



Many men want to touch them.




All may have, and all seem to want,



All women have them, and many women want larger ones.



But in different ways, now don't flaunt.



Some women show them off, other women are more modest.



I may be the beginning, or maybe the end,




Beginning as in foreplay, end as in the, ahem, climax. (credit to Sabre for this one)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Stagnation point in pitot fluid

What is stagnation point in fluid mechanics. At the open end of the pitot tube the velocity of the fluid becomes zero.But that should result...